Fall is all about the leaves changing colors, pumpkin spice lattes, and sweater weather. But it’s also a time when your skin can change too! Dry air makes your skin dry and flaky. Here are some tips to keep your skin hydrated this fall season:
- Drink lots of water
- Use an eye cream with SPF in the morning
- Applying heavier moisturizers at night will help lock in moisture for healthier-looking skin during the day.
- Stay out of direct sunlight unless you’re wearing sunscreen or protective clothing because UV rays can damage dry skin cells.
- Commit to using anti-aging moisturizer daily
- Give your face an at-home facial
- Add masks into your weekly routine
- Drink lots of water – 8 glasses per day recommended!
- Avoid alcohol (especially red wine), sugar, and dairy
- Eat more leafy greens like spinach, kale, collard greens
- Use sunscreen every morning even when it’s cloudy outside
Advanced Skin Care is focused on your skin! Your body’s largest organ. It protects you from environmental hazards and regulates your temperature. That makes skincare an essential part of any healthy lifestyle! ASC products are developed with all skin types in mind to meet every need that they have for their specific needs, which means no matter what type of skin you have or what issues you’re experiencing, there’s a product out there just waiting to help solve them. If this sounds like something worth checking out, go ahead and visit our shop where we give detailed descriptions on how each product can benefit your individual needs.